From: rwgk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-05-08 15:16:47

A few weeks ago I got Boost.Python to work with Python 2.1c1
under Tru64 Unix, Linux, and Silicon Graphics IRIX. This is,
all the tests in the test and example directory and my application
worked.
What platform are you using? What is dbgdel.cpp? I cannot find
it in the boost tree or Python-2.1c1 tree.
Ralf