From: Eric Ford (eford_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-13 02:46:52

I recently wrote some code to parse parameter files and included some
degree of support for parsing command line options. It was quick and
dirty, although I see the potential to develop it more fully. It's
not in a state for general distribution or use. I posted it to
SourceForge hoping to get feed back so next time I revisit the code
I'd have some suggestions on how to do it better. I had been meaning
to document it for a while, but haven't gotten around to it, so I just
posted it as-is. Although, it's probably quite buggy, I'm using it
for a "real world" code without problems. Feel free to take a look,
pass along suggestions, and steal any good ideas I had.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/parameterparser/