From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-13 05:49:44

>I want to consider this a final candidate.<

Yep, this looks ready to add to boost to me.

There are a couple of minor documentation quibbles:

Under Computer usage, the phrase: "fed as nothing happened" should have an
"if" after the "as".

In the sections for "CRC Function" and "Augmented CRC Functions", it would
be useful if the function prototypes were repeated under the section
headings here to avoid having to scoll up to the top to find them.

The heading "CRC Examples" seems misleading to me - maybe something like
"Predefined CRC parameters" would be more accurate?

Overall, excellent :-)

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/