From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-15 07:53:13

You might also try splitting the classes which generate these friend
functions into levels of inheritance corresponding to the dependencies
between the friend functions: the base classes would generate the
from_python functions which had to be used by derived classes. I don't know
whether this works or whether it is too much work...

-Dave