From: Vesa Karvonen (vesa.karvonen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-20 08:52:22

I have updated the CPP library demo.

Yes, admittedly line length limits might cause problems on some compilers.

TIP: If you insert a special symbol into the CPP code in places where there
should be a line break, you can easily make code readable after
preprocessing simply by using a search and replace tool.

The CPP library demo now includes a mini test file for testing compiler
limits. I'm happy to accept additional tests. I'm primarily interested in
getting code that would be used in actual production code, so if there is
interest, I'd like to see people making test implementations of some of
their repetitive stuff using the CPP library. Note that for testing the
preprocessor limits, the stuff doesn't have to actually compile properly -
it's only required to preprocess.