From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-20 17:54:48

Because some boost libraries are not prepared to require that their
users/developers install or use Python.

-Dave

P.S. I spent quite some time with the interscript documentation (much of
which is half in spanish?) but it remained quite opaque to me. Wouldn't this
be a good measure of any literate programming tool?