From: Xavier Warin (xavier.warin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-21 04:15:05

Hi !

I want to use BPL to connect some C++ classes to python.
It seems to me that the number of imput of a function to be connected
between python and C++ is limited to 10.
Does anybody know if it is easy to increase this number ?
Another possibility is to gather some inputs with the same structure in
a list and use this list to limit the number of inputs of the function i
want to map.
So my question is : is it easy to recover the objects of a list by BPL
? I haven't seen anything like this in the examples on Boost web site.
Thank you for your help !!
Best regards

Xavier Warin