From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-21 06:29:55

"How do I make a simple, fast parser" is a commonly-asked question, though
not often here at boost. Maybe it's not seen as a library problem. I think
that's a matter of perspective. Certainly, yacc/Bison are not always easily
available on every platform, so it might be very appropriate for boost (yes,
I realize that the capabilities of recursive-descent are different).

-Dave