From: rwgk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-05-22 14:19:29

Thanks for the hint!
As a test, I removed the semantics parameter. The online gcc
compiler then complains about foo1 not being declared.
This is my first piece of evidence that Koenig lookup
actually exists!
Could one of the C++ language authorities please confirm
that foo1 ought to be found in the namespace of the
semantics parameter? I'd like to be a bit more certain
before sending a bug report to Compaq.
Thanks!
        Ralf

http://www.codesourcery.com/gcc-compile.shtml