From: Vesa Karvonen (vesa.karvonen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-25 08:08:10
I'm requesting a formal review of the PREPROCESSOR library. The library
package "preprocessor_20010525.zip" is in Files/PREPROCESSOR.
The library has been tested with:
- MSVC++ 6.0
- cxx - the DIGITAL C++ compiler
- g++ - GNU project C++ Compiler
- cpp - the C language preprocessor
I recommend that the library is tested with as many compilers as possible.
The library includes:
- Pregenerated library headers
- Documentation including:
- Rationale for implementation decisions.
- History (log) of development
- Keywords for syntax hilight
- Pregenerated unit test application.
- If this compiles on your compiler, the test passes. There is no need to
run the test.
- Program for generating the library headers, unit test and keywords.
- The generator requires a compiler that supports:
- algorithms, and
- This program is not designed to be used by everyone. The pregenerated
files should be appropriate for almost everyone.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk