From: swarnab (swarnab_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-26 01:25:03

Hi Friends

I am a new member in this group my purpose to jion this group is to post the openings we have in r co.

pls. revert to this mail with yr updated CVs if u find yr exp. matching with any of the given skills.

With Warm Regards
-Swarna

Solix Enterprise Solutions Ltd.

Welcome to careers at Solix, a leading-edge company that supports its employees professional and personal growth. Solix, provides an environment where you can thrive as you pursue your career goals.

We require Software and Telecom professionals in following Skills:

# CODE - JAVA: JAVA, EJB, RMI, SWING, APPLETS, SERVELETS, CGI/PERL, JFC, JDBC, WEBSPHERE, WEBLOGIC, BROADVISION, VIGNETTE STORY TELLER.

# CODE DBA/DEV: ORACLE 8/8i DBA ON UNIX WITH NT AND SQL 7.0 DBA Exp. with large databases, config. Replication, performance tuning, backup recovery etc. Also Oracle 8/8i Developers, SQL Server 7.0 with VB/ASP Developers

# CODE Datawarehousing: Expertise on scalability, data replecation, distributed transaction processing, management of performance on production systems using techniques like data caching and performanace tuning. Candidate should have with development of portable user interfaces, inter/ intranet security management at customer sites with enterprise deployments. Product data management

# CODE - PROG. ANALYST: C++, VC++, WITH MFC ON UNIX WITH SOME MIDDLEWARE.

# CODE - ORA FIN - Tech : ORACLE FINANCIAL TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS

# CODE - ORA FIN - FUNC: ORACLE FINANCIAL FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANTS

# CODE - ORA - MFG: ORACLE MANUFACTURING TECHNICAL CONSULTANT

#CODE - ORA - MFG FUNC: ORACLE MANUFACTURING FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT

# CODE - SUN ADMIN: UNIX / SUN SOLARIS / HP ADMINISTRATORS

All the openings are for U.K. / U.S.A./India All candidates need to have 2 years of related industry experience. Candidates should be B.E. / B. Tech / MCA / Science Graduates Good communication skills are a must.

Benefits: Attractive compensation, Benefits, Bonuses, sponsorships for resident permit .

Email your resume mentioning code in the subject at

Swarnab_at_[hidden] or call at 022 - 856384

Swarna Bhargava
201 A Sangeet Plaza
Opp. Marol Fire Station
Marol Maroshi Rd.