From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-28 23:38:35

1. The small picture of Ralf W. Grosse Kunstleue has a file name slightly
too long for my platform. With my guess bracketed at the end, I have
BOOST_ROOT/people/ralf_w_grosse_kunstleue_small.j[pg] as the name.

2. For Metrowerks CodeWarrior Pro 5 with 5.3 update, I have confirmed the
value of its compiler macro, __MWERKS__, at "0x2301".

3. The BOOST_ROOT/boost/detail/limits.hpp file needs the same fix I
suggested to someone for a different file nearly a week ago:

> I think you're skipping something basic: there are limit macros for wchar_t!
> The macros WCHAR_MIN and WCHAR_MAX are #defined in <cwchar> instead.
>
> Furthermore, you should check the BOOST_NO_INTRINSIC_WCHAR_T macro in
> <boost/config.hpp> to make sure this specialization should be done.

4. Is it me, or does there seem to be a lot of empty directories about?

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie