From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-05-29 10:02:58

At 10:01 PM 5/28/2001, David Abrahams wrote:

>How about this?
>Targets wishing to use sstream simply #include it.
>We add our own <sstream> to the path /behind/ the system #includes, so it
>will only be found if the implementation fails to conform. We #define
>BOOST_NO_SSTREAM in our <sstream>

Is there a variation of this approach so only users of systems which don't
support <sstream> would have to worry about order of #include paths?

I don't mind making users of non-conforming libraries have to do something
special, but don't want users of conforming libraries having to worry about
#include search order.

--Beman