From: Gary Powell (Gary.Powell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-01 10:48:04

Hi John,

  Sorry that these emails are all fragmented, but so is my time to look at
this code.

I have one other quick question.
the class "token_iterator" doesn't seem to have all the necessary typedefs
of a std::iterator. Or am I missing something? (I see the value_type, but
not iterator_category, difference_type, pointer, or reference.) If its
possible to put reasonable typedefs, then you should probably do it, so that
std::algorithms which look for them, could find and use them.

(Note: I don't have a specific application in mind here, but rather it seems
like a reasonable request, without adding too much additional complexity.)
On the other hand,I may just need another cup of java so that I can see what
is in fact already there.

  Yours,
  -gary-

PS
  (I vote to accept this library, but I may be back with more comments,
depending on how much more time I can spend with it.)