From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-03 15:55:59

On Sun, 3 Jun 2001, David Abrahams wrote:

> I don't love the _p suffix, but otherwise, this is roughly what I'd
> envisioned.

Do you have any suggestions on an alternative for "_p"?

> I don't see why everything needs to be wrapped and stuck into an
> associative list, but I'm not looking at the implementation details here.

The list is needed so that the parameters can come in any order. I'll
attach my new version of iterator_adaptors.hpp and
named_template_params.hpp. Look at the iter_adaptor_traits_gen class and
the use of find_param.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate, IU B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Summer Manager, AT&T Research phone: (973) 360-8185