From: williamkempf_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-06-05 13:22:57

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <abrahams_at_m...> wrote:

> [...]
SubDir, which
> is documented here:
>
> http://public.perforce.com/public/jam/src/Jamfile.html
>
> and here:
>
> http://public.perforce.com/public/jam/src/Jambase.html

I found this before you posted here, and it was the key concept I was
missing. It was trivial to get things working "correctly" after I
understood what was going on here. I think I've got a good working
example of how things will work now. If there's interest I'll upload
a new Boost.Threads Zip file to illustrate what I've got, otherwise
it will wait until I'm ready to upload a new version. I'd like to
say that once you understand all the little details, however, that
this build system is a breeze to use!

Bill Kempf