From: Thomas Matelich (sosedada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-07 09:02:41

David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]

Just my two cents, but for a target that goes above and beyond (removing
directories, generated source, etc.), I've often maintained a clobber target.
It's also fairly common to have a dist or distribution target, which either
prepares for packaging or actually does the packaging. Just throwing out some
options in case you don't want to add some things to Clean.

--
Thomas O Matelich
Senior Software Designer