From: Chris Little (cslittle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-08 10:05:34

Dave,

Even if we could wrap the header and redefine nil I don't think I want to.

nil is defined as either 0 or 0L depending on what your target platform is.
Unfortunately there are too many headers and source from Apple and others
that relies on this definition. A quick search through the Mac OS Support
folder for CodeWarrior returned around 4500 occurences. I don't want to
have modify files from Metrowerks or Apple just to make things work.

Chris