From: David Abrahams (abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-08 11:02:24

This is not a C++ newbie forum, and in particular it is not a VC++/Microsoft
technology forum. Boost is concerned with high-level C++ library design.
Nobody looks down on you for having such questions, but please take them
elsewhere. Newsgroups such as comp.lang.c++, comp.lang.c++.moderated, and
the comp.microsoft newsgroups might be more appropriate.

Thank you,
Moderator