From: boost (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-08 17:11:33

Salut,

On Saturday 09 June 2001 00:01, you wrote:
> [...]

Sorry, for being confusing, using a superindex iterator sit,
 sit.index should be the index of a sub matrix
sit.index.index should be the index of an element of the submatrix

Please don't take the syntax too seriously, since it mixing iterators and
indices, its just my idea, that there could be a herachy of indices.
In my work I have objects that sometime behave as big matrices,
and sometime as matrices which have matrices as entries.

If it's not clear I'll need some time to respond again since I'm going
on a short holiday.

Best wishes,
Peter