From: rnewto_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-06-11 08:42:53

John,

The __SUNPRO_CC section looks like it is getting invoked properly,
but now I'm getting a long series of errors and warnings when
cregex.cpp is being compiled. Here is an example of what I'm seeing:

CC -c -O2 -I../../../ -o
sunpro/libboost_regex/cregex.o ../src/cregex.cpp
"../../..//boost/regex/detail/regex_match.hpp", line 1581: Error:
Templates can only declare classes or functions.
"../../..//boost/regex/detail/regex_match.hpp", line 1586: Error:
Use ";" to terminate statements.

I really appreciate all your help on this.

Thanks

Randy

--- In boost_at_y..., John_Maddock_at_c... wrote:
> > The version number of the compiler is still 5.1, so I'm thinking
it
> > has to have something to do with the way my environment is set up.
>
> Judging by the error messages __SUNPRO_CC is either not defined, or
> defined to some other number - although I don't really see how this
> can happen - I suggest you start by trying to debug the
preprocessor