From: sunil_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-06-12 09:54:15

--- In boost_at_y..., "Corwin Joy" <cjoy_at_h...> wrote:

<snip>
> In general I think what we have is fairly full featured and quite
robust but
> there are still some odds and ends that we have on our wish list:
> 1. Improved support for BLOB data types.
> 2. Additional 'convenience' read/write iterators to loop through
record
> sets.
> 3. Other? (It's been out for about 6 months now with approximately
1800
> downloads so we're still soliciting feedback on additional
features.)

IMO a feature that would be really useful is the support for bulk
reads and writes. Although not supported by all database engines it
is offered by DBs like Sybase. RW DBTools does support it via a class
called RWDBBulkReader. As far as I can tell the DTL currently supports
row-at-a-time access. Are there any plans to add this to the DTL?

Thanks

Sunil