From: Iain.Hanson_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-06-14 05:37:32

     There is documentation for Boost Libraries, but not for all of the
     work in progress. Some of the work in 'files' consists of just a zip
     file which you have to download and open to see if there is any
     documentation.

     It would also be nice if there was a web page that should the status
     of work. I.e. what was under review, obsolete, being worked on etc.

     /ikh