From: Matthew Hurd (matt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-16 22:40:28

It is good to see more standard numerics coming to boost.

As an aside, the fastest FFT I know of off the top my head is the Fastest
Fourier Transform in the West. It uses something like SML to generate small
C kernels which are composed at run time if my hazy memory is working
correctly. Sounds like a good opportunity for some expression template
coding for someone without kids...

matt.

Matthew Hurd
0419 602 148