From: aalness_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-06-21 15:10:23

Couldn't you keep an external property map containing your own edge
identity information and just make new edges actually connecting the
vertices but in the property map u know that the new edges u create are
actually one edge? Like an associative map mapping from actual edges to
hyperedge identities. And if you wanted to use some sort of shortest path
or whatever algorithm you would have a visitor which would know how to
interprete this external property map? I hope that made sense to you.

-Andy Alness