From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-24 12:54:34

Hi Dustin,

I have no experience with threading in Python. I am not sure if Ralf and
Ullrich (the other boost.python developers) have any experience with it
either. I think you are likely to get better information in another forum,
such as comp.lang.python. You can tell them that your module is a vanilla
'C' extension module where threading is concerned: there is no special code
in boost.python to handle threading issues.

Good luck,
Dave