From: Ole Lennert (olennert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-28 01:48:14

Hi Beman,

I enjoy reading the boost mailing list, trying to learn some new stuff
(I am too much of a novice to offer anything yet).
Usually there is a lot of traffic on the boost mailing list. However, I
haven't received anything since Sunday. Is there something wrong with my
setup?

Thanks for your great work with boost. It is a wonderful resource.

Regards,

Ole Lennert