From: vincent.lemaout_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-06-28 04:51:44

--- In boost_at_y..., vincent.lemaout_at_c... wrote:

Oops, I made a mistake in my previous intersection example
(getting tired :-))

It should read :

DFA_matrix<> A, B, R;
ccopy(R, dfirstc(intersectionc(forwardc(A), forwardc(B))));

the helper function forwardc builds a forward_cursor<DFA_matrix<>>

Remark that there is still undesirable coupling between the ccopy
algorithm and the DFA interface (argument 1). There is still work
to be done to get more "STL-like". We need an output cursor concept
which could help to entirely uncouple the algorithm from the
DFA interface. Something like :
ccopy(outputc(R), dfirstc(intersectionc(forwardc(A), forwardc(B))));

the output cursor should implement a behavior similar to the standard
insertion iterators of STL.

Regards.
Vincent Le Maout.