From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-28 22:25:37

on 6/28/01 1:02 PM, Jeremy Siek at jsiek_at_[hidden] wrote:

> The review for the PREPROCESSOR library starts today, June 28 and will
> continue until July 9.

I think it should be included in Boost. It has an interesting design and
implementation. Some of the macros I write for testing involve a lot of
repetition, and these macros would help a lot. I took a look at the sample
with my compiler's preprocess option; it seemed to be OK. The documentation
looks decent.

On a related note, should the index.html file for a library be placed in the
"doc" subdirectory, or should it go in that library's root? Vesa has it
like:

+ boost
- libs
    - preprocessor
        + build
        - doc
            index.html
            (others)
        + src
        + test

I'm wondering if it should be like:

+ boost
- libs
    - preprocessor
        + build
        + doc
          index.html
        + src
        + test

instead so the index file can reference all the items, both HTML and
programming source.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie