From: jeff_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-06-29 14:52:56

> I think I just need to get Nathan's approval to open up the copyright. I
> probably chose a restrictive copyright at the time because Nathan was

Makes sense...

> Still, I wonder if All Rights Reserved might be boost-compatible
> in the case of coding guidelines? (Not that I care, really)

I guess the problem is for people that want to modify it. From what I know about
copyright they would have to write one document with their own stuff and would
only be able to link to the boost one. Copy and edit wouldn't be allowed.
Also, you would certainly need permission to distribute it in the boost package
that everyone downloads....

Jeff