From: Lois Goldthwaite (loisg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-06-30 03:24:19

Message: 25
   Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:08:23 -0400
   From: "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_[hidden]>
Subject: Re: Re: Units (and operators.hpp, too)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lois Goldthwaite" <loisg_at_[hidden]>

> I feel quite pleased that I have finally found a way to use this bit of
> information after all these years. :-) The only other thing I remember
> from high school chemistry is Avogadro's constant, 6.02252 x 10^23, so
> I'll mention that also in passing.

Lois, I'm /impressed/!
All I remember is "doin' like ya oughter, put the acid in the water".
Something bad happens if you do it the other way, I think

-Dave

Yes, the water starts to boil on top of the acid and it splashes back
into your face! Double plus un-good. (I do NOT speak from experience.)

Lois