From: Douglas Gregor (gregod_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-01 00:22:16

The functions I'm dealing with are expected to have side effects. Really
nasty ones, too, like trying to delete elements from the underlying iterator
range :).

The input caching iterator adaptor corrects the semantics (though I just
noticed a flaw in its design), so when dealing with side effects I'll just
compose the two adaptors.

        Doug