From: David Abrahams (david.abrahams_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-01 10:41:21

You can now check out "lib_guide.htm" and "coding_guidelines.html" on the
"coding_guidelines" branch in CVS. I have removed coding_guidelines.html
from the files area, and don't plan to update it there.

I'm very dissatisfied with the face presented by lib_guide.htm now. It
presents a set of "guidelines" also, which I think is confusing. If we put
the new guidelines in more/index.htm it will only get worse. Perhaps we
should label the lib_guide items "requirements", or perhaps we should
incorporate them with the other guidelines, just bite the bullet, and make
everything a requirement. Or maybe the confusion can be resolved just by
reorganizing lib_guide.htm. Opinions? Beman?

-Dave