From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-07 13:05:30
Version 1.23.0 of Boost has been posted on the www.boost.org web site.
* Any Library added. Safe, generic container for single values of
different value types, from Kevlin Henney.
* Function Library added. Function object wrappers for deferred calls or
callbacks, from Doug Gregor.
* Tokenizer Library added. Break a string into a series of tokens, from
* Special functions, octonions, quaternions added, from Hubert Holin.
* Smart Pointer Library: shared_ptr polymorphic pointers now work on more
* IBM/Aix Compiler status table contributed by Toon Knapen
* Minor fixes to a number of other libraries.
Please let me know if you spot any problems.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk