From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-07 21:52:24

This is from comparing my current Boost folder with an expansion of the
latest Boost archive. I use the new folder after making a comparison and
writing this report. (All paths relative to BOOST_ROOT.)

1. For /status/cs-linux.html, the links to KAI in the table headers don't
have the href="" surrounding them. The real cause could be the same mistake
in /status/compiler.cfg. While you're at it, maybe you can change those
header cells to use true <th> tags.

2. The last unordered list in /more/formal_review_process.htm used to be a
It should be fixed back.

3. A note about regex. I've noticed that the version number increases on
all the files, even if nothing else changes. Some people on the list have
mentioned doing stuff like this is bad because it forces a recompile because
of a Boost update that has (otherwise) no real change. I think it makes the
HTML files look funny because the version number is updated without changing
a year-old date. It also makes pointless busywork for Regex's author.

4. The /libs/python/doc/pointers.html file got a correction from "&lt" to
"&lt;", but the corresponding "&gt" remains. (They're in a section with
code for a GCC 2.95.2 workaround.)

5. The /boost/detail/limits.hpp file can reference the WCHAR_MIN and
WCHAR_MAX macro constants, but it doesn't #include the <cwchar> header where
they come from.

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie