From: Bernhard Glück (gluber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-10 06:14:01

Hi !

Thanks for your answer,

My concept with the GetModule thing is much simpler (not to say dumb) than
it may look like

ScriptEngine is a class that gets initialized during startup of the game
engine, it just wraps initialization of Python2.1 and some other things.
In the initialization the module for all game engine specific python exports
is createt like this
m_module = new module_builder("realspace");
m_module is a member variable of the ScriptEngine Class
and is returned by the GetModule Function.. the same with the
GetObjectBase() method.....

ScriptEngine itself is a singleton so its globally accessible and since it's
DLL exported it can be accessed in all Plugins without hassle.... (the same
for my GraphicsEngine,SoundEngine,InputManager etc classes)

Hope that clarifies a bit
Bernhard Glück