From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-10 09:51:52

Hi Asger,

Yes, there was a recent change to the interface to dijkstra's algorithm,
and it looks like I forgot some of the documentation dependencies that
needed to be updated. Thanks for pointing those out! I've checked in the
changes to fix this.

Note that the example source files in the /example directory are
up-to-date, like example/dijkstra.cpp.

Ciao,
Jeremy