From: rwgk_at_[hidden]
Date: 2001-07-15 18:17:56

--- In boost_at_y..., "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_r...> wrote:

> [...]
C4042:
> > 'which' : has bad storage class
>
> <snip>
>
> Ralf, have you looked at the MSDN documentation for this warning?
That
> usually leads to some insight.

Yes I did:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-
us/vccore98/HTML/c4042.asp

That is no big help for me.

> Also, it appears that you are still testing with makefiles instead
of the
> new build system. I would be very pleased if you could make the
transition
> soon!

Sure. But the richcmp code lives in boost_python_richcmp and
the build system in another branch. My plan is to merge to
the trunk first and then update the build system.
Also, until the boost build system is sufficiently mature,
I will need the makefiles for our own python/makefile based
build environment.

Ralf