From: Peter Dimov (pdimov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-17 08:52:59

From: "David Abrahams" <david.abrahams_at_[hidden]>
> Finally, I have no axe to grind about getting these guidelines, or a
variant
> thereof, accepted into boost. If they are rejected, I will only wish that
> the formal review had begun earlier so that I wouldn't have spent so much
> time on them here.

My primary concern is that I don't know what "accepting into boost" means in
this case. I can't vote if I don't know what would the implications of that
vote be.

If this is clarified we can start reviewing the document itself. If it's
not, I vote for rejection - and not because I don't like the guidelines.

--
Peter Dimov
Multi Media Ltd.