From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-21 20:33:14

Vesa Karvonen writes:

> > > considerable subset of functionality from the built-in features and
> > (standard)
> > > libraries of some functional programming languages such as Haskell and
> > CAML. I
> > > will also intend to develop techniques for converting functional
> > programming
> > > designs into C++ template metacode.
This sounds great to me. I am very curious to see what work you have
done. I'm not familiar with the languages you have mentioned, but I
understand that the STL was designed based upon previous work done in
scheme. Carrying these ideas over to template metaprogramming is very
fitting.

your foldr sounds a lot like std::accumulate in the STL world, but
applied to template metaprograms.

ron