From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-24 16:00:14

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 alexanderdz_at_[hidden] wrote:

> B. The library quite often brings compiler to its knees. For example,
> if you comment the line following "// Internal compiler error if
> commented out", VC 6 sp5 fails with internal compiler error. It is
> very disappointing for me. I like this library so much but if I'll
> have it in production code it's killing bug. (Precompiled headers
> and /Gm are off.)

I've tried to avoid as many VC++ internal compiler errors as possible, and
have spent a lot of time doing this, but I'm afraid I can't dedicate more
time to this. Please report internal compiler errors to the VC++ team,
after all, internal compiler errors are the fault of the compiler, not the
library.

-Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek www: http://www.lsc.nd.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate, IU B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Summer Manager, AT&T Research phone: (973) 360-8185