From: Chris Little (cslittle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-26 14:52:35

Daryle,

I don't work for Metrowerks but I will give it a try.

I'm using CWP 6.2. __MSL__ is only defined by including headers from MSL's
C library. The MSL C++ defines __MSL_CPP__ in mslconfig which is included
by utility. I don't have CWP 5 to check and see if this is defined for CWP
5 as well.

I've cc'd Howard Hinnant, who does work for Metrowerks and is the current
author of MSL's C++ library. He may be able to give you a better answer.

Chris