From: Ross Smith (ross.s_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-07-30 17:55:40

A while ago I did some work on an IP library that I planned to submit to
Boost. I never finished it, and haven't had time to work on it lately,
but I offer it in its current state for cannibalisation of anything
useful:

http://storm.net.nz/~ross/c++/boost_ip.tgz

The main missing feature that I intended to add was IPv6 support. (This
would still have left it rather less featureful than the design being
discussed here.) This version is IPv4 only. Also, there's no test
harness, the documentation is incomplete (I never got round to writing a
proper rationale), and there are probably still one or two bugs lurking
in the undergrowth. Oh, and the file permissions are screwed up because
it was living on a FAT32 box :-)

--
Ross Smith <ross.s_at_[hidden]> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand
"Unix has always lurked provocatively in the background of the operating