From: Joseph Berrios (jsberrios_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-01 16:46:14

--- In boost_at_y..., Iain.Hanson_at_u... wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What does MacOS use in place of sockets? Is there any publicly
> available documentation for the Mac api? Do we need to support
MacOS

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

> Visit our website at http://www.ubswarburg.com

I checked on the net and found an implementation of BSD Sockets
for MAC OS. The library is called GUSI (Grand Unified Socket
Interface). I beleive that the socket library can be implemented
using the Socket library and with the help of GUSI, it will make it
easier to port it to the Mac. It should also be mentioned that Java
also implements Sockets in MAC OS.

Joseph