From: Nicolai Josuttis (nico_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-05 11:44:00

Attached is a first draft of some new classes for boost.
Their are provided to handle file descriptors and file handles
with C++ stream interface.
This is an often asked issue and I have seen that
my class for writing on file descriptors is used
and referenced a lot. Thus, it was time to take the next step
to get a standardized way for low-level C++ I/O.
This is the first draft.
As you can see, there are a lot of open issues.
Help me, to fix them.
But NOTE:
 I have no time to read all BOOST messages.
 Please also send any improvement and fix
 directly to: nico_at_[hidden]
Hope it helps
 Nico

--
Nicolai M. Josuttis          	http://www.josuttis.de/
Solutions in Time        	mailto:solutions_at_[hidden]