From: John Maddock (John_Maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-09 06:06:28

>Why did you add the test?

Because current boost policy is to assume that future (as yet unreleased)
compiler versions will be standard complient, so boost macros should only
be defined for current (known about) compiler versions. Whether that is
the right policy is up for debate though.

>You still use the term "MSL Standard Library," when MSL stands for
>"Metrowerks Standard Library." You could just have the expanded MSL for
the
>name.

Yes.

>I thought the HASH macros check for <hash>, like the SLIST macros check
for
>have, so you may want to update the HASH macros.

I need to check that again - they look for <hash_set> and <hash_map> with
classes that are compatible with SGI's interface (because that's what the
graph lib requires).

>Should all the split-config files have the Boost copyright blurb?

No idea, they need a one line Boost copyright I guess. I left it out on
the split files as it just seemed to add unnecessary text, but you're
probably right.

>Your <boost/version.hpp> is at least one version behind.

Yep, I'll get that fixed.

- John Maddock
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/john_maddock/