From: Hua NI (nihua_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-09 09:08:10

I had the similar problem as Rob when I run bellman_ford.cpp.
I tried your solution, but it seems nothing changed, so I discard the
#ifdef and #endif, and what I got is

Compiling...
bellman_ford.cpp
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\ostream(343) :
fatal error C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
  (compiler file 'E:\8799\vc98\p2\src\P2\ehexcept.c', line 577)
    Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
    Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more
information
Error executing cl.exe.

BoostTest.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

What can I do next?

Regards,

Hua

--- In boost_at_y..., Jeremy Siek <jsiek_at_r...> wrote:

> I've added the following code to the top of relax.hpp
>
> #include <cstdlib> // for abs
> #ifdef BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE
> namespace std { using ::abs; }
> #endif
>
> As for numeric_limits, that was already taken care of by the
include of
> boost/limits.hpp.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy
>

> On Thu, 2 Aug 2001, Rob Smallshire wrote:
>
> > With MSVC6.0sp5 using the supplied standard library
> > boost/graph/relax.hpp complains because abs() is not in namespace
> > std:: on line 59 of the file. It also doesn't #include <cstdlib>
or
> > <cmath>, <limits> which I guess it should do (it used
numeric_limits