From: Maximiliano Caceres (maximiliano.caceres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-10 14:41:11

Is there a way of defining multiple modules inside of the same
BOOST_PYTHON_MODULE_INIT function?

I'm currently "wrapping" a whole c++ framework into python, and I'd like to have
a single python import, but also I'd like to preserve some namespace-like
structure inside python (using module names).

I know it sounds a little strange, the idea is that I have a whole bunch of
DLLs, they will all be used in python almost at the same time, and I don't want
to link boost::python in each one separately if I can do that just once.

So, if I call python::module_builder twice in the same BOOST_PYTHON_MODULE_INIT
I get an assertion.

looking at cvsweb
(http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/boost/boost/libs/python/src/modu
le_builder.cpp)
it looks like revision 1.2.6.1 (branch?) fixes this

is this an official change? is anybody working on this? shall I get it from
cvs.sourceforge ?

thanks!
max/