From: John Max Skaller (skaller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-15 17:32:14

Darin Adler wrote:

> We're about halfway through the formal review period for Peter Dimov's
> Bind library (ends Sunday, August 19th), and so far I've only seen one set
> of comments (from Daryle Walker). Please take the time to review the
> library this week if you can.

Could I make a suggestion or two (or three :-)?

When a library is being reviewed,
give a URL so people can download it immediately.

Secondly, maintain a web page of URLs of libraries being
reviewed, again, so people can download them.

Thirdly, publish the whole package on the web site
so reviewers can just point their browsers at the the
code and specs.

[I can provide a tool that will wrap all the code up into
a web site more or less automatically, but I'm not sitting
on boost to configure it, so I'll need some help]

--
John (Max) Skaller, mailto:skaller_at_[hidden]
New generation programming language Felix  http://felix.sourceforge.net