From: Jeremy Siek (jsiek_at_[hidden])
Date: 2001-08-16 08:28:39

I know this has been discussed over and over... but I'm not very happy
with the final result...

Using _1, _2, etc. for the arguments just doesn't have enough information.
Someone unfamiliar with the library will read client code and have no idea
what is going on.

I much prefer some of the earlier options that were suggested. For example
arg1, arg2,... at least gives some clue to what is going on.

BTW, on the whole I love the binder library and vote to accept.

Cheers,
Jeremy

 Jeremy Siek http://php.indiana.edu/~jsiek/
 Ph.D. Candidate, IU B'ton email: jsiek_at_[hidden]
 Summer Manager, AT&T Research phone: (973) 360-8185